Newest products and thought leadership videos on display at show exhibit
Shanghai, China – March 6, 2017 – Littelfuse, Inc., the global leader in circuit protection, today announced its participation in Electronica China 2017, the 16th International Trade Fair for Electronic Components, Systems and Applications, to be held March 14-17, 2017, at the Shanghai New International Expo Center. Littelfuse technology experts will be on hand in the company’s show exhibit (stand number E5.5256) to discuss how they can help circuit designers create safer, more reliable and cost-effective electronic products and systems. This is the second consecutive year Littelfuse has participated at Electronica China.
“As a world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing, Littelfuse is bringing new products and technologies to many fast-moving industries,” stated Peter Kim, vice president of Asia Pacific Sales at Littelfuse. “Our latest innovations are making it possible to accelerate intelligent manufacturing worldwide, especially in the Chinese market.”
Technical specialists from Littelfuse will also participate in three industry forums during the exhibition:
- International Forum on Innovation and Development of Electric Vehicle: Steven Li, senior application engineer, will speak on “Circuit Protection on High Reliability Electric Vehicles,” on March 14, 2017, from 3:35 to 4:00 pm, in M19 2nd Floor E2.
- International Connector Innovation Forum: Henry Yu, senior technical marketing engineer, will talk about “USB-C Threats and Protection,” on March 15, 2017, from 10:15 to 10:45 am, in M32 2nd Floor E5.
- International Automotive Electronics Conference: Guiting Chu and Leo Dai will discuss “Automotive Sensors with TMR Technology and Electronics Solutions for More Comfortable and Safer Driving,” on March 15, 2017, from 2:00 to 2:30 pm, in M19 2nd Floor E2.
A wide array of Littelfuse products will be on display in stand number E5.5256, including products for automotive transmission sensors, safety sensors, and solar sensing; automotive lift gate sensing; commercial vehicle displays; passenger car displays; automotive electronics; appliances and white goods such as washing machines and coffee machines; LED lighting; datacenter and cloud infrastructures; semiconductors; building/home automation and IoT; and mobile and wearable consumer electronics.
Thought Leadership Videos
During the exhibition, a series of nine short “Thought Leadership” videos from Littelfuse executives will also be presented. Video topics and presenters include:
- Datacenter and Cloud Infrastructure – John Collins,director, global marketing, Industrial
- Appliances/ White Goods – Will Li, global product manager, Sensors, Electronics
- LED Lighting – Todd Phillips, global strategic marketing manager, Electronics
- Building and Home Automation – Tim Patel, global strategic marketing manager, Electronics
- Mobile & Wearables Consumer Electronics – Saad Lambaz, global standards manager, Electronics
- Automotive Electronics – Eyal Altman,vice president & general manager, Automotive Electronics Business
- Semiconductor Insight, Innovation and Impact – Corey Deyalsingh, director, Power Semiconductor, Electronics
- Automotive Commercial Vehicle – Kerri Hood,regional sales manager, Automotive
- Automotive Industry – A summary of the company’s wide range of automotive-based solutions
The videos are also available on the Videos page of the Littelfuse website.
Founded in 1927, Littelfuse is the world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing. The company serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. Littelfuse has over 10,000 employees in more than 40 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit the Littelfuse website: Littelfuse.com.