Conflict Free Statement
Littelfuse takes seriously allegations that metals mined in conflict regions throughout the world, including the Democratic Republic of the Congo, may be making their way into the supply chain and that profits from this illegal mining may be fueling human rights atrocities. Littelfuse expects our suppliers to comply with the Electronic Industry Code of Conduct and to only source materials from environmentally and socially responsible suppliers. Littelfuse has procedures in place to help ensure that our suppliers comply with these expectations. In support of this, Littelfuse expects our suppliers to continuously monitor both direct and indirect supply chains to avoid procurement of materials from conflict regions, and to be forthright in sharing compliance information with Littelfuse. Littelfuse suppliers must:
- Comply with all national and other applicable laws and regulations, and require their suppliers do the same (including labor agencies);
- Adopt sound human rights practices and treat workers fairly with dignity and respect;
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for their workers;
- Conduct business operations in a way that protects and sustains the environment;
- Maintain management systems that measure, improve and communicate their company's labor, health & safety, environmental performance, and uphold the highest standards of ethics.
In selecting and retaining qualified suppliers, Littelfuse will show preference to suppliers that meet or exceed these requirements.