Smart Battery Isolators prevent loads on auxiliary battery from draining the starting battery.
- More flexible than traditional battery isolators
- Simple to install – connect to starting battery, auxiliary battery and ground.
- Work with all types of alternators
- Smaller and lighter than traditional isolators
- There are no efficiency losses due to diodes
- Allows bi-directional charging from the alternator or from shore power
- Reduces the load on the charging system by not connecting the auxiliary
battery until the primary battery is charged to 13.2V which extends the
life of charging components.
- LED status indicator
- Optional start assist with addition of a momentary switch allows the auxiliary batter to assist the starting batter
- Quiescent current 5mA typical, 8mA maximum