The FlexMod electronic voltage sensing relay & timer monitors both battery voltage and ignition status, shutting down non-critical loads when the cutoff voltage is reached, or at the set time after the ignition is turned off. It is a timer and voltage sensor in one easy-to- connect unit.
Ideal for use in emergency vehicles, the unit senses both voltage and time; after the vehicle engine is turned off, if either the cutoff voltage or time limit is reached, the Voltage Sensing Relay & Timer FlexMod will shut down the auxiliary loads. The dual technology in package provides double protection.
Features & Benefits
- Compact design (4” x 3” x 1”) unit is waterproof, dustproof and vibration-proof. Mounts anywhere on a vehicle, even places where road-splash is a problem. Sealed to IP67 standard.
- Preserves starting power; eliminates downtime and jump starts due to dead batteries. Simultaneous time and voltage sensing protects starting, even when the vehicle is running "in deficit".
- Monitors voltage and time simultaneously, providing double the protection to batteries. Battery will not be drained if battery voltage gets low before timer has run out.
- 10A rating means it can handle many loads directly or drive a relay or solenoid for higher amperage
- Unit is autoranging - senses 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc systems.
FlexMod Dual Output Voltage Sensing Relay & Timer
- Controls two outputs, monitors voltage and time on both. Protects starting battery from being drained by auxiliary loads and protects battery voltage two ways. Dual output unit (controls two circuits) permits prioritization of load-shedding. Monitors voltage and time simultaneously, providing double the protection to batteries. Battery will not be drained if battery voltage gets low before timer has run out. Unit can be used as-is, with factory-programmed presets, or can be programmed by dealers to a broad scale of values.