The 2-Pole High Power Distribution Module (HPDM) is designed for OEM and aftermarket applications in the heavy truck and trailer industry. When connected to a tractor / trailer’s electrical system it provides two high current MEGA®
fuse protected circuit outputs as well as an un-fused output that can optionally be used to parallel multiple modules or deliver power to circuits which do not require circuit protection.
Features and Benefits
- Separate fuse compartment provides a seal that protects the fuses and their terminations from harsh environments. This allows for permanent cable connections that can be dielectrically sprayed without affecting the fuse.
- Custom insert-molded studs for input/output cable terminations and MEGA® fuse attachment, resulting in high terminal torque capability and lower connection resistance.
- Designed to minimize bridging corrosion between positive live metal surfaces and potentially grounded assembly hardware or mounting surfaces.
- Metal inserts at the mounting holes allows for an increased assembly torque without distorting the base material.
- Optional un-fused terminal for daisy chaining multiple devices or providing power distribution to circuits which cannot be fused.
- AssureLatch™ Technology positive-sealing latches keep the cover securely in place while allowing for fast service.
- Cover label recess allows optional addition of application- specific labels per end-customer requirement.