The HWB60 is a hard-wired module for use with 280 style
components (i.e. mini-fuses, relays, diodes, resistors, etc.) and
features 60 cavities creating a high density fuse module with a
compact footprint. Without internal bussing, it allows the flexibility
of custom circuitry by the end user. Wires simply plug into the
back of the module using sealed Delphi Metri-Pack Series 280
Features and Benefits
- The elimination of internal bussing allows user to customize their own circuitry, with direct wire-to-component connections.
- User can install any MINI (280 style) circuit protection component.
- Compact size allows the perfect fit for accessory circuits, overflow circuits from main PDM, or a main module on smaller vehicles.
- IP67 sealed units can be installed virtually anywhere on the vehicle and stand up to roadsplash and salt spray.
- TPAs (terminal position assurance locks) give secondary locking protection of the wire leads, which aid in prevention of leads from being pulled out. TPAs snap onto the back of the HWB60 after wires are installed, and do not interfere with the cable seals needed to ensure IP protection.
- Multiple HWB60s can be dovetailed together to expand circuit protection capacity. They can also be interlocked to other Littelfuse PDMs and fuseholders
(i.e. FLEC, MEGA Flex holder, MIDI Flex holder, etc.) for complete system protection.
- Add-on accessory option gives extra storage and fuse puller.
- Cover tethers are also available to prevent loss of component during service