This module is ideal for tarp or lift applications. It can also be used on hoist, hatches, winches, snowplows, intake/exhaust fans, vehicle outriggers and other reversing applications. When the appropriate control circuit is energized with a pulse it will reverse the direction of the motor.
High performance silver tin oxide contacts assure long cycle life.
- 70A at 12V DC intermittent, max On time 5 mins; Off time 3 mins;
50A at 12V DC continuous.
- Load current inrush: 150A. Pull-in voltage 7.8V max.
- Low coil current draw. Coil resistance 82Ω ±10%.
- Vibration resistance: 10-55Hz. Double amplitude 1.5mm.
- Environmental: -40C to 85C. Rust and moisture-resistant
- Fully sealed to IP-67 with high strength epoxy for total
- Ignition protected.
- Tin-plated brass studs and hardware for corrosion
- Dielectric strength: 500V RMS between coil and contact.
- For intermittent operation, control switch should be
Mom On-Off-Mom On; for continuous operation
70 A (5 mins max on time; 3 mins off time)
||5/16"-24 Threads hex nuts and lock washers included