Safe distribution of power to multiple fuse holders in a compact design is a key objective for panel designers. The Littelfuse UL508 bus bar system eliminates most wire terminations in a time saving package. A power distribution block and associated conductors are no longer needed to feed multiple POWR-SAFE™ fuse holders.
- Decreases wiring terminations
- Small footprint reduces space requirements
- Reduces assembly time
- Prevents accidental finger exposure
- Quick and safe method of changing fuse holder configurations
- Allows for future expansion
- Improves troubleshooting
- Eliminates power distribution block
- RoHS compliant and lead (Pb) free
This product is simple to integrate into one- and three-phase applications. It offers multiple pole configurations and amperage ratings to match the designer’s requirements. Instructions are included for bus bar cutting by the customer for further customization.
Individual power feed lugs are available which allow termination at any point along the bus bar.
|Property (Mouseover for details)