The 501 Series is a 100% Lead-free, RoHS compliant and Halogen-free fuse series designed specifically to provide over-current protection to circuits that operate under high working ambient temperatures up to 150ºC.
The general design ensures excellent temperature stability and performance reliability.
The high I2
t values which is typical in the Littelfuse Ceramic Fuse family, ensure high inrush current withstand capability.
- Operating Temperature from -55°C to +150°C
- Designed to provide over-current protection in high current voltage regulator module (VRM) applications
- 100% Lead-free, RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
- Suitable for both leaded and lead-free reflow / wave soldering
- Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) Equipment
- Notebook PC
- DC-DC Convertor