LoRh Surface Mount PPTC Resettable Fuse Series provides fast overcurrent protection with ultra-low internal resistance, voltage drop and power dissipation
The POLY-FUSE LoRh Surface Mount Resettable PPTC Resettable Fuse series is designed for high speed overcurrent protection against fault current surges in applications that demand ultra-low internal resistance, ultra-low voltage drop and low power dissipation. Package sizes from 0402 to 2920 are available; the 0402 size is the smallest surface mount PPTC device available on the market. The LoRh series offers hold current ratings ranging from 100mA to 7A. That gives circuit designers the flexibility to use higher hold current devices in smaller form factors and lower height profiles than standard PPTC devices can provide.
- A very thin height profile makes the series suitable for use in compact portable electronics.
- Fast response to fault currents provides secure protection for sensitive electronic products.
- By resetting automatically, they provide a low maintenance alternative to one-time fuses for overcurrent protection.
- RoHS compliant, lead free, halogen free, and UL and TUV recognized, ensuring they are environmentally friendly and compliant with international safety standards.
- Li-ion and Li-polymer battery packs
- Handheld devices: smartphones, MP3 Players, digital cameras, video cameras, e-readers
- Computer and peripherals: desktop and notebook computers, tablet PCs, audio/data/video cards, LCD and LED displays, USB thumb drives and data storage devices
- Gaming consoles and accessories