Excellent unidirectional switches for phase control applications such as heating and motor speed controls.
Sensitive gate SCRs are easily triggered with microAmps of current as furnished by sense coils, proximity switches, and microprocessors.
Standard phase control SCRs are triggered with few milliamperes of current at less than 1.5V potential.
Features & Benefits:
- RoHS compliant
- Glass — passivated junctions
- Voltage capability up to 1000 V
- Surge capability up to 100 A
- Typical applications are capacitive discharge systems for strobe lights, nailers, staplers and gas engine ignition. Also controls for power tools, home/brown goods and white goods appliances.
- Internally constructed isolated packages are offered for ease of heat sinking with highest isolation voltage.