Products within the SP1003 series have been qualified to AEC-Q101, and are appropriate for use in Automotive applications.
Zener diodes fabricated in a proprietary silicon avalanche technology protect each I/O pin to provide a high level of protection for electronic equipment that may experience destructive electrostatic discharges (ESD). These robust diodes can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes at ±30kV(contact discharge, IEC 61000-4-2) without performance degradation. Additionally, each diode can safely dissipate
7A of 8/20µs surge current (IEC61000-4-5) with very low clamping voltages.
- ESD, IEC61000-4-2, ±30kV contact, ±30kV air
- EFT, IEC61000-4-4, 40A (5/50ns)
- Lightning, IEC61000-4-5, 7A (8/20µs)
- Low leakage current of 100nA (MAX) at 5V
- Tiny SOD723/ SOD882 package saves board space
- Fits solder footprint of industry standard 0402 (1005) devices
- Mobile phones
- Smart phones
- Portable navigation devices
- Digital cameras
- Portable medical devices