The SA Series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
- Typical maximum temperature coefficient ΔVBR = 0.1% × VBR@25°C × ΔT
- Glass passivated chip junction in DO-15 Package
- 500W peak pulse capability at 10×1000μs waveform, repetition rate (duty cycles):0.01%
- Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to BV min
- Excellent clamping capability
- Typical failure mode is short from over-specified voltage or current
- Whisker test is conducted based on JEDEC JESD201A per its table 4a and 4c
- IEC-61000-4-2 ESD 15kV(Air), 8kV (Contact).
- ESD protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2 (IEC801-2)
- EFT protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-4 (IEC801-4)
- Low incremental surge resistance
- Typical IR less than 1μA above 13V
- High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/40 seconds / 0.375”,(9.5mm) lead
- length, 5 lbs., (2.3kg) tension
- Plastic package has underwriters laboratory flammability classification 94V-O
- Matte tin lead–free plated
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant
TVS devices are ideal for the protection of I/O interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in telecom, computer, industrial and consumer electronic applications.