The BA and BB Series transient surge suppressors are heavy-duty industrial metal-oxide varistors (MOV) designed to provide surge protection for motor controls and power supplies used in oil-drilling, mining, transportation equipment and other heavy industrial AC line applications.
- These UL-recognized varistors have similar package construction but differ in size and ratings.
- The BA modelsa are rated from 130 to 880V M(AC) .
Both the BA and BB Series feature improved creep and strike capability to minimize breakdown along the package surface. This package design provides both complete electrical isolation of the disk subassembly, and rigid terminals to insure secure wire contacts. Remove 'a package surface' second occurance.
See BA/BB Series Device Ratings and Specifications table for part number and brand information.
- High energy absorption capability WTM
BA Series 3200J
BB Series 10,000J
- Wide operating voltage range VM(AC)RMS
BA Series 130V to 880V
BB Series 1100V to 2800V
- Rigid terminals for secure wire contact
- Case design provides complete electrical isolation of disc subassembly
- Littelfuse largest packaged disc 60mm diameter
- No derating up to 85ºC ambient
- RoHS compliant