The DA and DB Series transient surge suppressors are heavy-duty industrial metal-oxide varistors designed to provide surge protection for motor controls and power supplies used in oil-drilling, mining, and transportation equipment.
- These UL-recognized varistors have identical ratings and specifications but differ in case construction to provide flexibility in equipment designs.
- DA series devices feature rigid terminals to insure secure wire contacts.
- Both the DA and DB series feature improved creep and strike distance capability to minimize breakdown along the package surface design that provides complete electrical isolation of the disc subassembly.
- High energy absorption capability
WTM up to 1050J
- Wide operating voltage range
VM(AC)RMS 130V to 750V
- Screw terminals (DA Series),quick connect push-on connectors (DB Series)
- Case design provides complete electrical isolation of disc subassembly
- 40mm diameter disc
- No derating up to 85ºC ambient
- RoHS compliant