HC Series transient surge suppressors are industrial hgh energy metal-oxide varistors (MOVs). They are designed to provide secondary surge protection in the outdoor and servie entrance environment (distribution panels) of buildings, and also in industrial applications for motor controls and power supplies used in the oil-drilling, mining, and transportation fields.
- Clipped lead design for through hole board placement or to accommodate soldered leads.
- RoHS compliant and Lead–free
- Wide operating voltage range
110V to 750V
- Two disc sizes available 32mm and 40mm
- High energy absorption capability WTM = 170J to 1050J
- High peak pulse current capability, ITM = 25,000A to 40,000A
- Rigid terminals for secure mounting
- Available in trimmed version for through hole board mounting – Designation "HC"
- No derating up to 85ºC ambient