The RA Series transient surge suppressors are varistors (MOVs) supplied in a low-profile box that features a precise seating plane to increase mechanical stability for secure circuit-board mounting. This feature makes these devices suitable for industrial applications critical to vibration. Their construction permits operation up to 125°C (ambient) without derating.
- The RA series are available in voltage ratings up to 275V V M(AC)RMS and energy levels up to 140J.
- These varistors are used in automotive, motor control, telecommunication, and military applications.
- Lead–free/RoHS compliant parts available (add sufﬁx "x2749")
- Low proﬁle outline with precise seating plane
- No derating up to 125ºC ambient
- In-line leads
- Wide operating voltage range: VM(AC)RMS: 4 – 275V VM(DC): 5.5 – 369V
- High energy absorption capability W TMup to 140J
- 3 model sizes available A8, RA16, and RA22