CH series transient surge suppressors are small, metal-oxide varistors (MOVs) manufactured in leadless chip form. They are intended for use in a variety of applications from low voltage DC to off-line board-level protection. These devices, which have significantly lower profiles than traditional radial-lead varistors, permit designers to reduce the size and weight and increase the reliability of their equipment designs.
- Ch series varistors are available in a voltage range from 14V to 275V V M(AC)RMS , and energy ratings up to 23J.
- Leadless, surface mount chip in 5 x 8mm Size
- Voltage ratings VM(AC)RMS 14V to 275V
- Supplied in tape and reel or bulk pack
- No derating up to 125ºC ambient