The Littelfuse SM7 Series is a plastic-encapsulated surface-mount metal oxide varistor (MOV) transient voltage surge suppressor that is designed to be operated continuously across AC power lines.
The series comprises a Nylon molded package with tin plated lead frame for soldering to board. The surface mount SM7 Series is based on radial 7mm internal varistor element with similar characteristics to the Littelfuse LA / ZA series of varistor.
- Electrical equivalent to leaded types LA/ZA series
- AC Voltage Rating 115 V to 510VAC rms
- No De-Rating up to 85°C ambient
- Good solderability
- Available in tape and reel
- Application of AC power meters