The Littelfuse Up-LINK solid state, dead-front fuse holder provides remote fuse status indication without the need to incorporate proprietary network protocols.
Advanced notification is beneficial in limiting expensive downtime, reducing production scrap or minimizing unsafe conditions to personnel.
Up-LINK provides remote fuse status communication that can easily integrate with an existing PLC or system. If used in conjunction with a user-programmed PLC, additional information can be communicated such as fuse type, fuse part number, necessary Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) and where replacement fuses are located.
- Cost-effective solution for remote fuse status indication and local LED indication
- Easy integration into existing PLC or system
- Current-limiting Class CC fuses provide superior protection with high interrupting rating
- Meets stringent IEC and UL Touch Safe Standards to improve worker safety
- Time-saving DIN Rail mounting