The 75920 Series Battery Disconnect Switches are high amp capacity, IP67 sealed, heavy-duty products that provide reliable emergency power cut-off. The switches are designed to be used up to 300 A at 12 Vdc or 200 A in 36 Vdc applications, which allows you to apply the switch in a variety of vehicles. Applications include vehicle electrical systems such as heavy truck, off-road, construction, emergency vehicles, material handling, refuse collection, mining, agricultural or marine.
Features & Benefits
- High amperage capacity: 300A at 12V DC.
- Can be used in high side or low side applications.
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP67. Which means the switch can be mounted in exposed locations.
- Composite engineered polymer housing will not rust or corrode. Tested per SAE 1455 for salt, calcium chloride & magnesium chloride.
- Large red knob is easy to operate with gloved hands; 90º switch travel makes it easy to identify the switch position.
- Built-in lockout satisfies OSHA requirements for an energy isolation device.
- Attractive styling suitable for in cab mounting close to driver.
- Large divider on base prevents accidental shorting of high energy cables.
- Fits standard Master Disconnect mounting pattern
75920-05 Disconnect switch with international 'O-I' symbols on bezel.
75920-10 Disconnect switch with English On-Off on bezel.
75921 Metric disconnect switch with international 'O-I' symbols on bezel.
75921-10 Metric disconnect switch with international 'O-I' symbols on bezel, and stainless steel hardware.