The FlexMod Low Voltage Disconnect unit preserves battery charge and protects battery banks by automatically disconnecting loads when battery voltage drops to a critical level.
Automatically disconnects specified loads when unit senses that vehicle battery voltage is low; automatically reconnects when voltage is restored. Protects vehicles with one battery (or bank of batteries).
Features & Benefits
- Compact design (4” x 3” x 1”) unit is waterproof, dustproof and vibration-proof. Mounts anywhere on a vehicle, even places where road-splash is a problem. Sealed to IP67 standard.
- Senses battery voltage and disconnects non-essential loads if level falls below programmed voltage. Automatically reconnects loads when battery is charging.
- Eliminates downtime and vehicle breakdown costs due to dead batteries.
- High reliability unit is rated for more than 1,000,000 on/off cycles.
- Overvoltage and overcurrent sensing protects the FlexMod and direct loads.
- Single auto-ranging unit (12V or 24V) means less stock and fewer SKUs.
- Unit is autoranging - senses 12V or 24V systems.
- Harness sold separately - Part number 12805.
||Standard Unit Only
|Part number 12805 sold separately
||Programmable Unit Only
| Part number 12805 sold separately