Littelfuse Compact Low Voltage Disconnects electronically sense battery voltage and conserves starting power. The unit automatically disconnects and reconnects loads based on battery conditions which prolongs battery life by preventing damage due to excessive discharge.
When battery voltage falls below a programmed voltage settings for 2 minutes, non-critical loads are automatically disconnected.
Disconnect Voltage 12V: 12.05V min, 12.1V typical, 12.15V max. When voltage drops below 12.1V, system activates the alarm for one minute and then disconnects loads.
Disconnect Voltage 24V: 24.1V min, 24.2V typical, 24.3V max. When voltage drops below 24.2V, system activates the alarm for one minute and then disconnects loads.
Overcurrent Protection: 260A - System will disconnect load and sound alarm after 3 seconds of excessive current.
Key-Off Timer: 15 minutes typical - Optional feature, after key-off unit will wait a set time before activating alarm. One minute later, loads are shut off.
Features & Benefits
Note: Harness is sold separately
- The most powerful solid-state LVD available!
- Auto-ranging identifies whether system is 12V or 24V, and automatically establishes thresholds (one part number; two voltages)
- Metric tin-plated copper terminals
- Eliminates dead battery service calls and lost time. Extends battery life by preventing irreversible damage due to excessive discharge.
- Unit gives warning one minute before disconnect through a 250 mA alarm signal that can drive audible or visual systems
- Optional manual override feature.
- Electronics are sealed to IP67, see Wiring Instructions IF-173 for mounting and wiring details.
- Solid state reliability and resistance to vibration – replaces vulnerable conventional solenoids. Unit exceeds one million cycles and is protected from overcurrent, overvoltage, and under-voltage.
- Minimal draw on battery (only 1mA standby).