The MA Series of Transient surge suppressors are axial-lead metal oxide varistors (MOVs) for use in a wide variety of board level industrial and commercial electronic equipment.
- They are intended to protect components and signal/data lines from low energy transients where the small axial lead package is required.
- The MA Series is offered with standard (S suffix) or tightened (B suffix) clamping voltage.
- See MA Series Device Ratins and Specifications table for part number and brand information.
- 3mm diameter disc size
- Small axial lead package
- Wide operating voltage range: VM(AC)RMS 9V to 264V VM(DC) 13V to 365V
- Available in tape and reel or bulk packaging
- No derating up to 85ºC ambient
- New black epoxy offers improved performance for high temperature Lead-free wave soldering process