The 477 Series is the first and smallest 500VAC and 400VDC fuse under the class of 5x20mm fuse family. It is designed for circuit protection in the area of high energy applications.
With its DC and AC characteristics, the 477 Series is well suited for high energy or power efficient applications and 3-phase power supplies protection respectively.
In addition, it has interrupting rating (0.5A to 16A) at 400Vdc which ensures the circuit is well protected under DC conditions.
- DC interrupting current
- 100% Lead-Free and RoHS compliant
- UL and CSA, SEMKO agency approval
- Input of 3 phase Power Supplies
- Inverter in LCD backlight unit
- DC side of air-conditioner unit